Dr Jong-Leng Liow
BEng(Melb), PhD(Cantab), MIChemE, CE
Building 20 Room 104
Telephone: (+61) 2 626 88009
Fax: (+61) 2 626 88581
- Bath smelting and metallurgical processes
- Gas-liquid and liquid-liquid multiphase flows, splash
- Micro-end milling
- Microfluidics and microdevices
- Particle image velocimetry (PIV)
- Volume of fluid CFD
- Publications - Peer-reviewed Journal papers: 23 Conference Papers: 31 Other: 6
- Senior Lecturer, UNSW@ADFA (2007-) Senior Lecturer, JCU (2001-2007), Research Fellow, U of Melb. (1986-2000).
- Courses taught: Reactor theory, mechanical engineering design, applied mechatronics, heat and mass transfer, fluid mechanics, physical modelling of pyrometallurgical processes.
- Courses currently teaching: applied mechatronics
- Gas-liquid and liquid-liquid multiphase flows, pyrometallurgy, splash.