17 Nov 2008
Himanshu R Pota - firstname.lastname@example.org
Learning Hindi Home To see Devanagari characters choose: View -> Encoding -> Unicode (UTF-8).
Devanagari script version | Roman script version
- Revised the 25 consonants.
- Revised the semi-vowels, sibilants, and aspirant.
- Further work on the basic
- Introduced body parts.
- Introduced numbers.
- Introduced colours.
- A brief introduction to the pronouns.
- चाहना-(to like), लगना-(to attach), देना-(to give),
लेना-(to take), सुनना-(to listen)
- देखना-(to see), सुनना-(to listen),
सूंघना-(to smell), चखना-(to taste), छूना-(to touch).
- Revised verbs by looking at patterns with different cases.
- Replace the above mnemonics for verbs with से-(from) and
- Write most commonly used ten sentences which you would like
translated in Hindi.
- Indentify five most common verbs other than the ones covered so far.
If you have difficulty with Devanagari script a Roman Script version of this document is also available.
Learning Hindi Home
Last Modified: 02:55:26 2008/12/25