17 Nov 2008
Himanshu R Pota - email@example.com
Learning Hindi Home To see Devanagari characters choose: View -> Encoding -> Unicode (UTF-8).
Devanagari script version | Roman script version
- Revised the 25 consonants.
- Revised the semi-vowels, sibilants, and aspirant.
- Further work on the basic
- Introduced body parts.
- Introduced numbers.
- Introduced colours.
- A brief introduction to the pronouns.
- cāhanā-(to like), laganā-(to attach), denā-(to give),
lenā-(to take), sunanā-(to listen)
- dekhanā-(to see), sunanā-(to listen),
sūṃghanā-(to smell), cakhanā-(to taste), chūnā-(to touch).
- Revised verbs by looking at patterns with different cases.
- Replace the above mnemonics for verbs with se-(from) and
- Write most commonly used ten sentences which you would like
translated in Hindi.
- Indentify five most common verbs other than the ones covered so far.
A Devanagari script version of this document is also available.
Learning Hindi Home
Last Modified: 02:55:26 2008/12/25